Posting useful reviews in another company’s website and any other freight forwarder directory has a lot of benefits. If you have been wondering why you should spend time writing such reviews, here are 10 reasons.
1. A chance to contribute towards better quality services – Everyone in the freight forwarding industry is looking for the best services. If you can help them to identify suitable offers through your reviews, it will go a long way to better their experiences.
2. Get new ideas for your own freight forwarding business – By reviewing other freight forwarders, you will get lots of feedback. Although feedback will be about anything, there are those that will specifically point you to facts that you had not thought about. You can use these facts to better your own company.
3. Attract more leads – You probably are looking for more clients especially if your freight forwarding business is a new one. Through reviews, you will get the attention of various clients that are looking for better services. If they like your analysis of services, you can be sure that they will also want to know what you are doing and so, you will get more leads.
4. Get B2B deals – Publishing reviews in another company’s freight forwarder directory is not just about the customers. Sometimes, you get to establish business links with other companies in the same industry. You will eventually find yourself doing business with other companies and increasing your income.
5. Showcase your expert knowledge – Posting reviews about freight forwarding services is a perfect to let people know that you are knowledgeable in this industry. Soon, they will be coming to you for your opinion and consultation.
6. Help undecided clients to make the right choice – Did you know that there are people who hardly know what to consider when looking for freight forwarding services? They will be grateful if they can use your reviews to make the right choices.
7. Drive more traffic to your freight forwarding business – Although you will be posting in another company’s website, you can use it to drive more traffic to your own site. The people reading those reviews will want to know more about you and what you do.
8. Find a bigger market for your own services – Sometimes, marketing your freight forwarding services can be a big challenge if you do it on one platform. However, if you post reviews on other company’s services and in a freight forwarder directory, you tap into their traffic to get a bigger market.
9. Create a big following in the freight forwarding industry – If you want to be a leader in this industry, you should give people a reason to follow you. Useful reviews are among the tools that you can use to do this.
10. Inspire others to join the business – Do you remember how you struggled when you were a new freight forwarder? You can help others to avoid it by reviewing services for them.
Indeed, you can leverage on the traffic found through another company’s website and any other freight forwarder directory to get more business. You only have to choose the best websites to post to.